Click on a link below to download each case study as a PDF.
Self-sufficiency case studies:
- Communities taking the lead in developing walking in NPT.
- A sense of fun and friendship to get the Mawr community walking.
- 'Reaching Out' to improve people's lives through walking.
- Communities coming together through walking and talking in Carmarthenshire.
Variety of walking activities case studies:
- 'Get Going' with a range of walks in Caerphilly.
- A greater variety of walks with Camu Allan, more people walking.
- Nordic Walking let loose in the Conwy valleys.
Working with targeted groups case studies:
- Voice Trails: walks for the visually impaired in North Wales.
- Development of a welsh learners and speaking walking group with Valeways.
Volunteering case studies:
- Committee of walking Volunteers taking responsibility in Newport.
- Volunteers leading the way in Denbighshire.
- Volunteers step up to the mark in Pembrokeshire.